About the e-Book
Pediatric Oncology 7th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
BMA Medical Book Awards 2016?: Oncology – Highly Commended
?The British Medical Association honored Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology, 7th Edition with this prestigious award.
Now thoroughly updated to include new advances in the field, Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology, 7th Edition remains the gold standard text for the care and research of children with cancer. This authoritative reference is the single most comprehensive resource on the biology and genetics of childhood cancer as well as its diagnosis, multimodal treatment, as well as long-term management of young patients with cancer. Also addressed are a broad array of topics on the supportive and psychosocial aspects of care of children and families. Covering virtually every aspect of the breadth and depth of childhood cancer, this 7th Edition provides expert guidance on state-of-the-art, multidisciplinary care for children and families.
- Stay up to date with the most recent advances in the field with the contributions by new and returning contributors, including the perspective from patients and parents in the chapter titled “The Other Side of the Bed.”
- Chapters included on palliative care and education.
- Supportive care is covered broadly and specifically – in contexts such as emergencies, infectious disease, and nutrition.
- Benefit from completely new and updated information throughout.
- The most updated and authoritative information is provided by the leading experts in the field.
- Gain a thorough understanding of every aspect of pediatric oncology, with comprehensive information regarding basic science, diagnostic tools, principles of treatment, and clinical trials, as well as highly detailed, definitive coverage of each pediatric malignancy.
- Collaborate more effectively with others on the cancer care team to enhance quality-of-life issues for patients and families.
- Understand the cooperative nature of pediatric oncology as a model for cancer research with information from cooperative clinical trial groups and consortia.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preview Pediatric Oncology Pdf
Download Pediatric Oncology 7th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Stanfield's Introduction to Health Professions
Clinical Examination Skills for Healthcare Professionals