About the e-Book
Internet of Things A to Z pdf
A comprehensive overview of the Internet of Things’ core concepts, technologies, and applications
Internet of Things A to Z offers a holistic approach to the Internet of Things (IoT) model. The Internet of Things refers to uniquely identifiable objects and their virtual representations in an Internet-like structure. Recently, there has been a rapid growth in research on IoT communications and networks, that confirms the scalability and broad reach of the core concepts. With contributions from a panel of international experts, the text offers insight into the ideas, technologies, and applications of this subject.
The authors discuss recent developments in the field and the most current and emerging trends in IoT. In addition, the text is filled with examples of innovative applications and real-world case studies. Internet of Things A to Z fills the need for an up-to-date volume on the topic. This important book:
- Covers in great detail the core concepts, enabling technologies, and implications of the Internet of Things
- Addresses the business, social, and legal aspects of the Internet of Things
- Explores the critical topic of security and privacy challenges for both individuals and organizations
- Includes a discussion of advanced topics such as the need for standards and interoperability
- Contains contributions from an international group of experts in academia, industry, and research
Written for ICT researchers, industry professionals, and lifetime IT learners as well as academics and students, Internet of Things A to Z provides a much-needed and comprehensive resource to this burgeoning field.
Preview Internet of Things A to Z Pdf
Download Internet of Things A to Z 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language
Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations