About the e-Book
Sleep Disorders and Neurologic Diseases 2nd Edition pdf
Focusing on the relationship between sleep and brain function and the improved management of sleep in patients with neurologic diseases, Sleep Disorders and Neurologic Diseases, Second Edition offers recommendations for the management of primary sleep disorders, sleep disorders secondary to well-established neurological disorders, and the neurological consequences of uncontrolled sleep conditions.
- Wide-ranging coverage of the diagnosis, treatment, and management of these conditions
- Insight into the effects of sleep disorders on both the healthy and diseased brain
- The neurobiology of sleep and the development of sleep disorders
- Sleep disorders associated with neurodegenerative diseases, restless legs syndrome, and circadian sleep disorders
- Narcolepsy, sleep apnea, and movement disorders, as well as the findings of new epidemiological studies
With chapters analyzing the treatment of specific disease states, this convenient guide also includes additional sections on the role of hypothalamic dysfunction in narcolepsy and the emerging relationship between sleep apnea and hypertension, heart disease, and stroke.
Preview Sleep Disorders and Neurologic Diseases Pdf
Download Sleep Disorders and Neurologic Diseases 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System
Manual of Gastroenterology: Diagnosis and Therapy