About the e-Book
The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Manage airway emergencies with confidence!
The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management is the world’s most trusted reference on emergency airway management, and is the foundation text in the nationally recognized The Difficult Airway Course: Emergency™, The Difficult Airway Course: Critical Care™, and The Difficult Airway Course: EMS™. Its practical, hands-on approach provides all the concrete guidance you need to effectively respond to any airway emergency, whether in the emergency department, ICU, urgent care setting, pre-hospital environment, or anywhere else airway emergencies may occur.
- Apply the latest evidence-based approaches to all aspects of airway management.New chapters include Managing Retroglottic Devices, Controversies in EMS Airway Management, The Unstable Patient: Optimization for Emergency Airway Management, and Safe Extubation of the At-Risk Emergency Patient. Discover expanded coverage of preoxygenation techniques and comprehensive updates throughout.
- Efficiently overcome any challenge in airway management with the aid of step-by-step instructions, mnemonics, easy-to-follow algorithms, and rich illustrations.
- Glean expert insights from a brand-new editorial team led by Calvin Brown III, MD, who is Dr. Walls’ colleague and protégé, and many of the same airway experts who teach The Difficult Airway Course™ - additionally, Dr. Ron Walls continues to actively author content within this edition!
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
See the inside front cover to find out how to access your eBook!
Preview The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management Pdf
Download The Walls Manual of Emergency Airway Management 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Rubin's Pathology: Clinicopathologic Foundations of Medicine
A Practical Approach to Obstetric Anesthesia