Page Count227 Pages
About the e-Book
A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python 2nd Edition pdf
A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python, Second Edition provides a hands-on and accessible introduction to writing software in Python, with no prior programming experience required.
The Second Edition was thoroughly reorganized and rewritten based on classroom experience to incorporate:
- A spiral approach, starting with turtle graphics, and then revisiting concepts in greater depth using numeric, textual, and image data
- Clear, concise explanations written for beginning students, emphasizing core principles
- A variety of accessible examples, focusing on key concepts
- Diagrams to help visualize new concepts
- New sections on recursion and exception handling, as well as an earlier introduction of lists, based on instructor feedback
The text offers sections designed for approximately one class period each, and proceeds gradually from procedural to object-oriented design. Examples, exercises, and projects are included from diverse application domains, including finance, biology, image processing, and textual analysis. It also includes a brief "How-To" sections that introduce optional topics students may be interested in exploring.
The text is written to be read, making it a good fit in flipped classrooms. Designed for either classroom use or self-study, all example programs and solutions to odd-numbered exercises (except for projects) are available at: http://www.central.edu/go/conciseintro/.
Preview A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python Pdf
Download A Concise Introduction to Programming in Python 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Missing and Modified Data in Nonparametric Estimation
GPU Pro 360 Guide to Geometry Manipulation