About the e-Book
Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology 2nd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Understand and apply the scientific advances that are revolutionizing cancer research and practice with Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology: Primer of the Molecular Biology of Cancer. Derived from DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology – widely hailed as the definitive clinical reference in oncology – the second editon of this popular Primer focuses on the molecular biology information that is of critical importance to research scientists and clinical oncologists alike.
- Get up-to-date, dependable coverage of every important frontier in aspect of the molecular biology of cancer with contributions from a noteworthy roster of leading scientists and clinicians, featuring an updated version of the classic “Hallmarks of Cancer” by Hanahan and Weinberg
- See how molecular biology advances are impacting clinical practice with separate chapters on each of the 19 most common cancer types.
- Navigate the challenges and ethical dilemmas of cancer genetics with a thorough section chapters on genetic counseling and genetic testing.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preview Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology Pdf
Download Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer
Research Degrees for Health Professionals