About the e-Book
DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer 4th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Prepare for the oncology boards with confidence! This comprehensive review book closely follows the contents of DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition, including brand-new, state-of-the-art topics. Hundreds of multiple choice and case-based questions cover medical, radiation, and surgical oncology, as well as hematology, diagnosis and staging, molecular biology, immunotherapy, targeted therapy, and more. The questions are also available online in an interactive format, allowing you to study and review anytime, anywhere!
- All questions have been completely revised to mimic the common formats you’ll see on the exam.
- Detailed answers with explanations are provided for every question, helping you understand the “how” and “why” behind each correct response.
- Content reflects the most current information from the leading oncology text, with corresponding chapters to DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology, 10th Edition provided for further review.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preview DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer Pdf
Download DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg's Cancer 4th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
3D Bioprinting in Regenerative Engineering
Cancer: Principles & Practice of Oncology