About the e-Book
MERN Quick Start Guide pdf
Build web applications with MongoDB, ExpressJS, React, and Node
- Build applications with the MERN stack
- Work with each component of the MERN stack
- Become confident with MERN and ready for more!
This book focuses on providing key tasks that can help you get started, learn, understand, and build full-stack web applications. It walks you through the process of installing all the requirements and project setup to build client-side React web applications, managing synchronous and asynchronous data flows with Redux, and building real-time web applications with Socket.IO, RESTful APIs, and other concepts. This book gives you practical and clear hands-on experience so you can begin building a full-stack MERN web application.
Quick Start Guides are focused, shorter titles that provide a faster paced introduction to a technology. They are for people who don't need all the detail at this point in their learning curve. The presentation has been streamlined to concentrate on the things you really need to know.
What you will learn
- Get started with the MERN stack
- Install Node.js and configure MongoDB
- Build RESTful APIs with Express.js and Mongoose
- Build real-time applications with Socket.IO
- Manage synchronous and asynchronous data flows with Redux
- Build web applications with React
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
- Introduction to MERN stack
- Building a Web Server with ExpressJS
- Building a RESTful API
- Building a Live Query API server
- Managing Synchronous and Asynchronous data flow with Redux
- Building Web Applications with React
Preview MERN Quick Start Guide Pdf
Download MERN Quick Start Guide 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Node.js Web Development