About the e-Book
Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Switches and NX-OS pdf
The definitive deep-dive guide to hardware and software troubleshooting on Cisco Nexus switches
The Cisco Nexus platform and NX-OS switch operating system combine to deliver unprecedented speed, capacity, resilience, and flexibility in today's data center networks. Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Switches and NX-OS is your single reference for quickly identifying and solving problems with these business-critical technologies.
Three expert authors draw on deep experience with large Cisco customers, emphasizing the most common issues in real-world deployments, including problems that have caused major data center outages. Their authoritative, hands-on guidance addresses both features and architecture, helping you troubleshoot both control plane forwarding and data plane/data path problems and use NX-OS APIs to automate and simplify troubleshooting. Throughout, you'll find real-world configurations, intuitive illustrations, and practical insights into key platform-specific behaviors.
This is an indispensable technical resource for all Cisco network consultants, system/support engineers, network operations professionals, and CCNP/CCIE certification candidates working in the data center domain.
· Understand the NX-OS operating system and its powerful troubleshooting tools
· Solve problems with cards, hardware drops, fabrics, and CoPP policies
· Troubleshoot network packet switching and forwarding
· Properly design, implement, and troubleshoot issues related to Virtual Port Channels (VPC and VPC+)
· Optimize routing through filtering or path manipulation
· Optimize IP/IPv6 services and FHRP protocols (including HSRP, VRRP, and Anycast HSRP)
· Troubleshoot EIGRP, OSPF, and IS-IS neighbor relationships and routing paths
· Identify and resolve issues with Nexus route maps
· Locate problems with BGP neighbor adjacencies and enhance path selection
· Troubleshoot high availability components (BFD, SSO, ISSU, and GIR)
· Understand multicast protocols and troubleshooting techniques
· Identify and solve problems with OTV
· Use NX-OS APIs to automate troubleshooting and administrative tasks
Preview Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Switches and NX-OS Pdf
Download Troubleshooting Cisco Nexus Switches and NX-OS 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Busy Coder's Guide to Android Development, Version 8.12
Android’s Architecture Components Version 0.9