About the e-Book
Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook) 2nd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Written and edited by leading cancer experts at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Pocket Oncology, Second Edition, is a practical, high-yield reference for trainees and practitioners of medical oncology and hematology. This easy-to-use, loose-leaf resource contains up-to-date information essential to caring for patients with cancer, from cancer biology, prevention, screening, treatment and supportive care to new advances in immuno-oncology and precision medicine.
- Includes new information on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T cell therapy, immunotherapy toxicity, and novel oral anticoagulants, as well as more information on precision targeted therapeutic strategies.
- Presents each oncologic disease on two facing pages that review initial clinical presentation, pathophysiology, staging, current standards of care treatments, and active areas of current research.
- Follows the popular Pockets Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Contains helpful appendices on radiographic response criteria, quality of life assessments, tumor markers, and more, plus a section of clinically essential color photos.
- Ideal as a pocket reference for daily practice as well as an accepted and trusted resource for trainees and other members of the oncology care team.
Preview Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook) Pdf
Download Pocket Oncology (Pocket Notebook) 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nursing Documentation in Aged Care: A Guide to Practice
Permutation Groups and Cartesian Decompositions