Page Count608 Pages
About the e-Book
Differential Diagnosis in Primary Care 4th Edition pdf
This text offers students, residents, and practitioners a systematic approach to differential diagnosis of symptoms and signs seen by primary care physicians. The text is organized by symptoms and signs and into categories—pain, mass, bloody discharge, non-bloody discharge, functional changes, and abnormal laboratory results—and shows readers how to use their basic science knowledge to identify the possible causes of each symptom. The text provides information on the procedures and laboratory tests that need to be included in the workup.
- Case presentations in quiz format
- New Appendix C which includes Tips for a more Comprehensive History and Physical Examination and Special Examination Techniques for Common Symptoms
- New section "Diseases within a Disease" (Stroke, Pneumonia, CHF, COPD, Cirrhosis, Peptic Ulcer, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Pericarditis, Myocardopathy, UTI, Renal Calculus, Gall Stones, Hemorrhoids, Thrombophlebitis, Malabsorption Syndrome, Fractures, Diabetes)
- Newer diagnostic tests such as Troponin for MI's and D-Dimer for Pulmonary Emboli
- Solution site containing fully searchable text
Preview Differential Diagnosis in Primary Care Pdf
Download Differential Diagnosis in Primary Care 4th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers
Rosen's Diagnosis of Breast Pathology by Needle Core Biopsy