About the e-Book
Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers 5th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Thoroughly updated to include all of the latest technology and treatment regimens, Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers: Indications and Techniques, 5th Edition remains the reference of choice for radiation oncologists. Timely updates include an increased use of full-color images and significantly more digital content, bringing you fully up to date with state-of-the-art radiation therapy for head and neck cancer. The first section covers general principles, practical aspects of external beam therapy, patient care guidelines, and more, including a new chapter on general principles of target and normal tissue contouring; the second section discusses site-specific indications and techniques. Numerous illustrated case examples make this resource an excellent day-to-day reference for both residents and practitioners.
- Presents radiation oncology protocols currently used at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, including new, up-to-date material on IMRT (including VMAT) and proton therapy.
- Contains new digital content, including additional case details, normal anatomy, mini-atlases of normal tissue and cranial nerves, older content useful to international practitioners, and additional clinical photos of treatment set-up.
- Features new full-color images throughout, as well as updated suggested readings.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Preview Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers Pdf
Download Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers 5th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medical Examination Made Memorable: Integrating Everything, Book 4
Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers