About the e-Book
Kinesiology for the Occupational Therapy Assistant 2nd Edition pdf
Kinesiology for the Occupational Therapy Assistant: Essential Components of Function and Movement, Second Edition approaches the study of kinesiology by connecting function to the underlying components that make movement possible. Jeremy Keough, Susan Sain, and Carolyn Roller present a text that makes learning and retaining information easier for students through application.
A top-down approach, based on the AOTA’s Occupational Therapy Practice Framework, Third Edition is used to allow the student to see the big picture and then guides them to understand what fundamental kinesiological functions may be causing limitations or decreased engagement in daily activities.
Benefits and Features:
- New chapters on kinesiology and therapeutic exercise, as well as functional mobility in the home and community
- Upper extremity information is divided into four chapters for enhanced learning; information presented addresses function across the lifespan
- Occupational profiles describing actual client conditions at the beginning of several chapters
- Occupation/real-life based activities and questions at the end of each chapter
- Emphasis on function and identification of how and why movement occurs
- Multiple tables and figures to enhance learning
- Call out boxes that highlight and clarify key concepts
- A seamless integration of theory, fact, and practice
- Selected standardized tests, pinch and grip strength, and range of motion norms
- Glossary of terms and expanded Web resources
- Instructors materials include PowerPoint presentations, student study guides, and a test bank
You will receive access to Goniometry and Manual Muscle Testing interactive learning tutorials FREE for 120 days with your new text purchase of Kinesiology for the Occupational Therapy Assistant, Second Edition. Watch the videos, read the text, listen to the experts explain the techniques—all at your own pace.
Kinesiology for the Occupational Therapy Assistant: Essential Components of Function and Movement, Second Edition provides students with thorough explanations and learning activities that will put kinesiology into context. Students will also gain insight into the practice of occupational therapy through directed questions and problem solving to assist the client in achieving movement goals.
Preview Kinesiology for the Occupational Therapy Assistant Pdf
Download Kinesiology for the Occupational Therapy Assistant 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology for Postgraduates
MRCS Picture Questions: Bk. 3