About the e-Book
Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology 2nd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Your go-to resource for effective, efficient board study! The 2nd Edition of Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology offers clear explanations of complex concepts in an easily understandable format – all while helping you digest large amounts of information quickly and easily. Retaining the popular format of the first edition, this updated guide features more than 1,000 comprehensive, multiple-choice questions covering every area of neurology you need to master. A combined perspective from residents and faculty, plus revisions to conform to the current exam blueprint, ensure that you’ll make the most of your study time and will face no surprises on exam day.
- More than 100 new questions, plus carefully revised existing questions, keep you up to date.
- Now in two-color format for ease of reference and visual interest.
- New digital access offers more possibilities and greater flexibility for study.
- Questions cover all subjects seen on the board exam, and can be easily studied by topic for targeted review.
- Detailed rationales for all answers help you assess your knowledge and understand why an answer is correct or incorrect.
- Most questions are case-based, reflecting plausible clinical scenarios that facilitate maximum learning.
- Diagrams, images, and electrophysiologic and pathology findings highlight key points.
- Perfect for medical students and junior residents beginning their neurology education, senior neurology residents and fellows studying for the neurology board examination, and staff physicians reviewing for MOC exams.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preview Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology Pdf
Download Comprehensive Review in Clinical Neurology 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Brain Stimulation: Methodologies and Interventions
Principles and Practice of Obstetrics and Gynecology for Postgraduates