Page Count960 Pages
About the e-Book
Patterson's Allergic Diseases 8th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Since 1972, Patterson’s Allergic Diseases has been the go-to reference for healthcare practitioners looking for a comprehensive and practical guide to the diagnosis and treatment of allergic disorders. This eighth edition focuses on patient evaluation and management, and covers immunologic mechanisms, pathophysiology, pharmacology, and diagnostic techniques. Many contributors hail from outside the field of allergy-immunology, providing an invaluable non-specialist perspective on essential clinical practices.
- Discusses the evaluation, treatment, and physiology of common allergies and allergic reactions: insect stings, asthma, food allergies, as well as pulmonary, respiratory, and skin reactions.
- Designed to help primary care providers, internists, pediatricians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants identify an allergy—such as anaphylaxis, urticaria and angioedema—confirm a diagnosis, find effective therapies, or prepare for board review exams.
- Includes new chapters on laboratory tests and personalized medicine, discussions on new allergy & immunology practice parameters, and the latest information on biologic therapies, drug allergy pathogenesis, environmental controls, and diagnostic testing.
- Incorporates recent evidence-based guidelines, including the Practice Parameters from The Joint Task Force (JTF) on Practice Parameters.
- Now in color to add clarity and depth to tables, figures, and illustrations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Preview Patterson's Allergic Diseases Pdf
Download Patterson's Allergic Diseases 8th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Vaughan & Asbury's General Ophthalmology
Brain Stimulation: Methodologies and Interventions