About the e-Book
Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations 2nd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the highly respected Master Techniques in Surgery series, Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations, 2nd Edition, provides the authoritative, up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in colon and rectal surgery. Covering both basic and advanced procedures, this edition contains superbly illustrated, expertly written chapters covering virtually any colorectal surgical technique likely to be performed today. Each contributing author presents a real-world viewpoint on a particular surgery, and outstanding full-color illustrations provide visual support for every procedure.
- Presents easy-to-digest, clinically relevant material from world-renowned colon and rectal surgeons who explain their preferred techniques step by step, including indications and contraindications, preoperative planning, postoperative management, outcomes, complications, and follow-up.
- Covers hemorrhoidectomies, anal and rectovaginal fistula and sphincter procedures, fecal incontinence, procedures for perineal prolapse and excision of rectal carcinoma, lateral sphincterotomy, rectocele, and muscle, anal and pilonidal flap procedures.
- Includes 17 all-new chapters:
- Ultrasound-guided Ligation/Mucosalpexy for Hemorrhoidal Disease
- Rubber Band Ligation
- Ligation of the Intersphincteric Fistula Tract (LIFT): Without Mesh
- Repair of Rectovaginal Fistula Repair with Bioprosthetic Mesh, Transvaginal
- Rectovaginal Fistula: Transvaginal Approach Without Mesh
- Magnetic Anal Sphincter
- Encirclement Procedure for Rectal Prolapse in the Elderly
- Perineal Rectosigmoidectomy
- Closed Lateral Interanal Sphincterotomy
- Transanal Endoscopic Operating
- Transanal Minimally Invasive Surgery (TAMIS) for Local Excision
- Transabdominal Rectus Flaps
- Ventral Hernia Repair
- Incision, Excision and Wound VAC Closure
- Surgical Management of Anogenital Hidradenitis
- Condylomata Acuminatum
- Anal Carinoma and Melanoma
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Preview Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations Pdf
Download Colon and Rectal Surgery: Anorectal Operations 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuroradiology Companion: Methods, Guidelines, and Imaging Fundamentals
Colon and Rectal Surgery: Abdominal Operations