About the e-Book
Lange Neonatology 7th Edition pdf
THE FIELD'S MOST TRUSTED AND COMPREHENSIVE POCKET GUIDE TO TREATING COMMON AND RARE PROBLEMS IN NEWBORNS--EXPANDED AND UPDATED
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
"A copy of this reference should be kept readily available in the newborn unit. It is a potent learning tool for NCU students." -- Family Medicine review of an earlier edition
A true essential for twenty-five years, this streamlined pocket reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring aconvenient outline approach that puts key information at your fingertips, this quick reference covers everything you need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
- NEW International editorial board
- NEW Chapters on therapeutic hypothermia, laryngeal mask airway, extravasation and infiltration, transillumination, transpyloric intubation, pain in the neonate, coagulation disorders, transient neonatalmyasthenia gravis, pertussis, and tuberculosis
- NEW Full-color images of neonatal rashes and dermatologic problems
- NEW Immunization tables
- An "On Call" section presenting 34 common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
- Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
- One of the most comprehensive listings of neonatal medications available anywhere
- Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more
Preview Lange Neonatology Pdf
Download Lange Neonatology 7th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Scenarios in Vascular Surgery
Neuroradiology Companion: Methods, Guidelines, and Imaging Fundamentals