About the e-Book
Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders 6th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Trusted as the leading text in the field, Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders, 6th Edition, brings you fully up to date with new developments in this rapidly-changing subspecialty. International experts provide thorough coverage of basic science and clear guidance for your day-to-day clinical challenges – from innovative medical and surgical treatments to new drug delivery systems and recent discoveries in genetics, plus much more. In addition, an extensive online video atlas demonstrates movement and posture abnormalities, as well as unique and unusual phenomenology.
- Get comprehensive, current information on every aspect (including behavioral and psychologic concomitants) of all common and uncommon movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease, other neurodegenerative diseases, tremors, dystonia, Tourette's syndrome, Huntington's disease, and ataxias.
- Focus on the new discoveries you need to know about: the role of ubiquitin-proteosome and autophagy systems in neurodegeneration; genetics of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders; innovative medical and surgical treatment of Parkinson’s disease and hyperkinetic movement disorders; and more.
- Stay up to date with new information on autoimmune disorders, novel deliveries of drugs, and new formulations of botulinum toxin.
- Benefit from access to an outstanding online video library (with dozens of new videos) that demonstrate what you’re likely to see in practice and key elements to look for.
- Instantly view videos online with your tablet or smartphone, thanks to new QR codes inserted throughout the text.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Dozens of videos that demonstrate the movement and posture abnormalities and other disturbances associated with Parkinson's disease and other neurologic disorders.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
Preview Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders Pdf
Download Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders 6th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Wound Care Essentials Practice Principles
Intraocular Tumors: An Atlas and Textbook