About the e-Book
Wound Care Essentials Practice Principles 4th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Awarded first place in the ‘2016 AJN Book of the Year Award’ in the Medical Surgical Nursing category.
The newly expanded and updated Wound Care Essentials: Practice Principles, 4th edition is your go-to clinical guide to assessing and treating the full range of skin and wound conditions--from common to less common, simple to complex, and acute to chronic. This comprehensive, easy-read handbook provides practical guidance on the many aspects of wound care, including the legal, ethical, psychological, and social aspects. This is an essential guide for advanced practice nurses and nurse practitioners, nursing students, physician’s assistants, dermatology physicians, family physicians, and physical therapists. Tap into these evidence-based skills and care strategies, and handle the complexities of wound care with confidence.
Adopt wound care best practices with this fully illustrated, on-the-spot clinical guide …
· NEW more than 350 full-color photos and illustrations
· NEW content on areas including: Chronic wound quality-of-life and self-management care models; wound care regulations; skin assessment and skin tears; fistula management; wound bioburden; adjunctant therapies; pressure ulcers; support surfaces; nutrition; palliative care guideline updates
· NEW chapter featuring 36 photos of wounds with test questions, offering:
o An essential visual aid for students
o Crucial training aid for staff at wound centers and in every health care setting
o Vital preparation for Wound, Ostomy and Continence Nurse (WOCN) certification exam
· Step-by-step directions and guidance on wound assessment, healing stages, treatment options, dressings, pain management, legal and ethical issues, coping patterns, medical documentation
· Patient management strategies for all wound types, including: palliative wound care, sickle cell wounds, pressure ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, surgical wounds, and more
· Chapter features include:
o Assessment Guidelines
o Pre-Chapter Objectives; Post-Chapter Summaries
o Practice Point boxes
o Show What You Know - Chapter review questions (with answers at end of book)
o Patient Teaching boxes
Preview Wound Care Essentials Practice Principles Pdf
Download Wound Care Essentials Practice Principles 4th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Family Medicine: Ambulatory Care and Prevention
Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders