Page Count384 Pages
About the e-Book
Eye Pathology: An Atlas and Text 3rd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Master the eye pathology you need to know for the OKAP exam, residency, and beyond!
Here’s a perfect introduction to basic eye pathology that can easily be read and mastered during an ophthalmic pathology rotation. It provides effective, efficient preparation for OKAP examinations or Board certification in ophthalmology, and will also serve as a concise clinical reference in practice. Richly illustrated and masterfully written, this best-selling ophthalmology resource equips you to understand eye pathology.
- Identify ocular diseases and disorders with the aid of more than 750 high-quality color illustrations.
- Master the latest knowledge in the field with thorough updates on abusive head trauma; spectral domain optical coherence tomography (SD-OCT); the revised IC3D classification of corneal dystrophies; IgG4-related disease; the genetics of melanoma and retinoblastoma; interpretation of lamellar keratoplasty specimens from DALK, DSEK, and refractive surgical procedures; ;; immunohistochemistry; and much more.
- Gauge your mastery of the material with more than 650 multiple-choice review questions online.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preview Eye Pathology: An Atlas and Text Pdf
Download Eye Pathology: An Atlas and Text 3rd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Orbital Surgery: A Conceptual Approach
Pediatric Radiation Oncology