About the e-Book
Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review 2nd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Based on the sixth edition of Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, this multiple choice question and answer resource covers all aspects of Surgical Pathology and is an ideal review tool for board preparation, recertification exams, or just brushing up. Now significantly revised, it includes more than 1,000 questions and answers that emphasize differential diagnostic aspects of problem solving, accompanied by more than 600 full-color illustrations.
- Offers a systematic review of Surgical Pathology, including skin, soft tissue, bone, and joints; breast; central nervous system; endocrine system; hematopoietic and lymphatic systems; head and neck; intrathoracic organs and blood vessels; alimentary canal and associated organs; urinary tract and male genital system; and female reproductive system and peritoneum.
- Each question focuses on a specific disease entity or diagnostic problem as presented in Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, Sixth Edition.
- Questions are followed by answers and succinct explanations.
- More than 600 full-color illustrations highlight key visual aspects of diagnosis
Online Resources are housed in one robust, easy-to-access website. ThePoint provides flexible learning solutions and resources to practitioners using Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review
- Test yourself with 1,000+ questions and answers that include explanations
- 600+ full-color illustrations
Preview Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review Pdf
Download Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology Review 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Manual of Clinical Oncology
Text and Atlas of Wound Diagnosis and Treatment