About the e-Book
Applied Exercise Psychology pdf
Applied Exercise Psychology emphasizes the application of evidence-based knowledge drawn from the fields of exercise psychology, health psychology, clinical and counseling psychology, and exercise physiology for physical activity behavior change. The book provides readers with:
- theoretical bases for understanding and promoting physical activity behavior;
- interventions to use for facilitating physical activity behavior change and the tools for measuring the effectiveness of these interventions;
- cross-cultural considerations for practitioners to ensure multicultural competency;
- considerations to guide best practices with special populations (e.g., persons with medical conditions and persons with mental health conditions);
- overall applied implications and future directions.
The collection builds a bridge between up-to-date research findings, relevant field experiences, and applied implications. This is the first book to cover such breadth of topics in applied exercise psychology, with chapters bringing often overlooked issues to the attention of practitioners to promote not only evidence-based practice but also responsible ethics and referral.
Preview Applied Exercise Psychology Pdf
Download Applied Exercise Psychology 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Algorithmic Diagnosis of Symptoms and Signs
Survival Skills for GPs