Page Count732 Pages
About the e-Book
Watkins' Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery 4th Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now in its Fourth Edition, Watkins Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery provides residents with quick access to essential information on anatomy, pharmacology, microbiology, disease prevention, and management of foot and ankle disorders. In an easy-to-digest list format, it offers concise yet comprehensive coverage of everything from arthritis, imaging, and wound care to implants, pediatrics, and trauma – all at your fingertips in one convenient place.
- Full-color pictures of dermatologic conditions.
- Clear illustrations of instruments you’re most likely to use.
- Podiatric abbreviations and glossary for quick reference.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Preview Watkins' Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery Pdf
Download Watkins' Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery 4th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Atlas of Practical Genitourinary Pathology
BSAVA Manual of Practical Veterinary Nursing