About the e-Book
Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton 3rd Edition pdf
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Highly regarded by oral and maxillofacial surgeons, plastic surgeons, otolaryngologists, and trainees in these fields, this unique title is a step-by-step, superbly illustrated guide to the surgical approaches used to expose the facial skeleton. More than 400 full-color surgical and cadaver photographs, as well as detailed line drawings, clearly depict the key anatomic structures and technical aspects of each approach, providing unsurpassed, detailed coverage of safe access to specific regions of the craniofacial skeleton.
- Includes intraoperative photographs and cadaver photographs that complement the surgical drawings -- now entirely in full color throughout.
- Describes the transconjunctival approach to the medial orbit, subtarsal approach to the internal orbit, Weber-Ferguson approach to the midface, facial degloving approach to the midface, and many more approaches you’re likely to use in clinical practice.
- Includes access to twelve new, exclusive videos that depict surgical approaches performed on cadavers for enhanced visual representation of the technique. Videos include the Transconjunctival Approach, Midface Vestibular Approach, Mandibular Vestibular Approach, Retromandibular Approach, and more.
- Suggests specific instruments that the authors have found most useful for incising, retracting, and manipulating the tissues involved with each surgical approach.
- Points out advantages and disadvantages of each approach, and presents more than one approach to each region whenever possible.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Preview Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton Pdf
Download Surgical Approaches to the Facial Skeleton 3rd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medical Aspects of Disability for the Rehabilitation Professional
Fischer's Mastery of Surgery