About the e-Book
Key Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 2nd Edition pdf
Key Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery, 2nd Edition, by Steven Stern, Matthew Saltzman, and Christopher Bono provides a fully updated, easy-to-follow orthopaedics reference. The book encompasses a full spectrum of core orthopaedic procedures impacting pediatric to adult patients. Unlike dense orthopaedic tomes, the straightforward, streamlined approach makes this reference the ideal operating room companion.
For each of the 60 procedures, the authors include numbered, step-by-step guidance. This is augmented with more than 300 high-quality black and white line drawings illustrating techniques. In addition to consistently formatted surgery procedures, each chapter includes indications; contraindications; preoperative preparation; special instruments, position, and anesthesia; clinical tips and pearls; pitfalls to avoid; postoperative care issues; and suggested reading. From the foot and ankle to the cervical spine, procedures cover a wide range of acquired and degenerative conditions.
- Open and arthroscopic shoulder approaches including rotator cuff repair, Latarjet, Bankart, hemiarthroplasty/reverse shoulder arthroplasty for proximal humerus fractures, and total shoulder arthroplasty
- Management of arm, elbow, and hand conditions including compartment syndrome of the forearm, carpal tunnel syndrome, olecranon and radial head/neck fractures, thumb metacarpal fractures, and distal radius fractures
- Essential techniques for treating hip fractures, hybrid and uncemented total hip arthroscopy, hemiarthroplasty,and pediatric hip aspiration
- Core knee and leg procedures including ACL repair, total and medial unicompartmental knee arthroplasty, and repair of tibial shaft, femoral shaft, and patella fractures
- The use of pedicle screws, fusions, decompression, disc arthroplasty, discectomy, and vertebrectomy, for cervical and lumbar spine pathologies
The succinct, reader-friendly format emphasizes technique and is designed to allow readers to quickly review and absorb salient procedural steps. Orthopaedic residents and surgeons alike will benefit from this must-have rounds and OR resource.
Steven H. Stern, MD, is Clinical Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
Christopher M. Bono, MD, is Chief of Spine Service and Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA.
Matthew D. Saltzman, MD, is Associate Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, Illinois, USA.
An award-winning international medical and scientific publisher, Thieme has demonstrated its commitment to the highest standard of quality in the state-of-the-art content and presentation of all its products. Founded in 1886, the Thieme name has become synonymous with high quality and excellence in online and print publishing.
Preview Key Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery Pdf
Download Key Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Natural Language Processing with TensorFlow
Earth: An Introduction to Physical Geology, Global