Page Count384 Pages
About the e-Book
Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing 9th Edition pdf
A concise, pocket-sized nursing reference, Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 9th Editionincludes all the facts and figures you’ll need to succeed in clinicals. The streamlined format organizes content by body system, with tables, boxes, and bulleted lists that simplify searching. From definitions and abbreviations to dosage calculations and lab values, this pocket guide presents the most up-to-date guidelines and clinical information in an easy-to-use, quick-reference format!
- Basic assessment by body system makes it easy to locate specific information.
- Concise, pocket-sized format ensures portability for use in the clinical setting.
- Basic facts and figures provide valuable background information.
- English-to-Spanish translations help you communicate with Spanish-speaking patients.
- Content is presented in tabular, list, and outline format for quick and easy retrieval.
- Chapter outlines with corresponding page numbers provide quick, easy access to information.
- NEW! The latest information on infection control, pressure ulcers, dietary guidelines, and more.
- NEW! Uses the latest NANDA-1 (2015-17), NIC, and NOC terminologies.
- UPDATED images serve as visual reinforcement throughout.
- NEW! Additional information for six QSEN competencies.
- UPDATED chapter bibliographies reference related sources for further in-depth study.
Preview Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing Pdf
This e-Books Coming Soon ... There is no links to download OR Buy It!!Preview eBook .... Links Coming Soon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Nursing Skills and Techniques
Fundamentals of Nursing