Page Count208 Pages
About the e-Book
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual 16th Edition pdf
ACLS builds on the foundation of lifesaving basic life support (BLS) skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Available languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese
After successfully completing the ACLS course, students should be able to:
- apply the BLS, Primary, and Secondary Assessments sequence for a systematic evaluation of adult patients
- perform prompt, high-quality BLS, including prioritizing early chest compressions and integrating early automated external defibrillator (AED) use
- recognize and perform early management of respiratory arrest
- discuss early recognition and management of ACS and stroke, including appropriate disposition
- recognize and perform early management of bradyarrhythmias and tachyarrhythmias that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome
- recognize and perform early management of cardiac arrest until termination of resuscitation or transfer of care, including immediate post-cardiac-arrest care
- model effective communication as a member or leader of a high-performance team
- evaluate resuscitative efforts during a cardiac arrest through continuous assessment of CPR quality, monitoring the patient's physiologic response, and delivering real-time feedback to the team
- recognize the impact of team dynamics on overall team performance
- discuss how the use of a rapid response team or medical emergency team may improve patient outcomes
- define systems of care.
ACLS training is intended for healthcare professionals
who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies, including:
- staff in intensive care units and emergency or critical care departments
- other professionals who need an ACLS course completion card for job or other requirements
Before taking the ACLS course, students must pass the online ACLS Precourse Self-Assessment with a score of 70% or higher. This test is part of the ACLS student Web site (access granted with purchase of the ACLS Provider Manual). For successful course completion, students must:
- demonstrate skills competency in all learning stations
- pass the high-quality BLS skills test
- pass the bag-mask ventilation with OPA/NPA insertion skills test
- pass the the Megacode test
- pass the ACLS exam with a score of 84% or higher.
Preview Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Manual Pdf
This e-Books Coming Soon ... There is no links to download OR Buy It!!Preview eBook .... Links Coming Soon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Chemistry: 1,001 Practice Problems For Dummies
The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2018