About the e-Book
iOS Games by Tutorials 2nd Edition pdf
There is an updated version of this book. Search for iOS Games by Tutorials Second Edition: Updated for Swift 1.2
Learn how to make iOS games using Apple's built-in 2D game framework: Sprite Kit. Through a series of mini-games and challenges, you will go from beginner to advanced and learn everything you need to make your own game!
iOS Games by Tutorials covers the following topics:
The iOS Tutorial Team takes pride in making sure each tutorial we write holds to the highest standards of quality. We want our tutorials to be well written, easy to follow, and fun. And we don’t want to just skim the surface of a subject – we want to really dig into it, so you can truly understand how it works and apply the knowledge directly in your own apps.
By the time you’re finished reading this book, you will have made 5 complete mini-games from scratch, from zombie action to space shooter to top-down racer!
- Sprites: Get started quickly and get your images onto your screen.
- Manual Movement: Move sprites manually with a crash course on 2D math.
- Actions: Learn how to move sprites the "easy way" using Sprite Kit actions.
- Scenes and Transitions: Make multiple screens in your app and move between them.
- Physics: Add realistic physics behavior into your games.
- Beyond Sprites: Add video nodes, core image filters, and custom shapes.
- Particle Systems: Add explosions, star fields, and other special effects.
- Adding “Juice”: Take your game from good to great by polishing it until it shines.
- Accelerometer: Learn how to control your game through tilting your device.
- UIKit: Combine the power of UIKit with the Sprite Kit framework.
- Mac: Learn how to port your games to the Mac!
- Tile Maps: Make games that use tile maps.
- Scrolling: Make levels that scroll across the screen.
- And much more, including: Fonts and text, saving and loading games, and six bonus downloadable chapters!
Preview iOS Games by Tutorials Pdf
Download iOS Games by Tutorials 2nd Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
2D Apple Games by Tutorials
iOS Apprentice: Beginning iOS development with Swift 3