Page Count230 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Non-Functional Requirements pdf
- Explains three stages of nonfunctional requirements, that is, analysis, architecture, and assessment
- In-depth knowledge of NFR framework and taxonomy that provides guidance around the modelling phase for the NFRs
- Coverage of 24 critical and pivotal NFRs, including the analysis, architecture, and assessment.
Non-functional Requirements are key to any software/IT program and cannot be overlooked or ignored. This book provides a comprehensive approach to the analysis, architecture, and measurement of NFRs. It includes considerations for bespoke Java, .NET, and COTS applications that are applicable to IT applications/systems in different domains.
The book outlines the methodology for capturing the NFRs and also describes a framework that can be leveraged by analysts and architects for tackling NFRs for various engagements.
This book starts off by explaining the various KPIs, taxonomies, and methods for identifying NFRs. Learn the design guidelines for architecting applications and systems relating to NFRs and design principles to achieve the desired outcome. We will then move on to various key tiers/layers and patterns pertaining to the business, database, and integrating tiers. After this, we will dive deep into the topics pertaining to techniques related to monitoring and measurement of NFRs, such as sizing, analytical modeling, and quality assurance.
Lastly, we end the book by describing some pivotal NFRs and checklists for the software quality attributes related to the business, application, data, and infrastructure domains.
What you will learn
- Learn techniques related to the analysis, architecture, and monitoring of NFRs
- Understand the various tools, techniques, and processes in order to improve the overall quality of the desired outcomes
- Embrace the best practices of architecting, metrics, and success factors for NFRs
- Identify the common pitfalls to be avoided and the patterns to leverage
- Understand taxonomy and framework for NFRs
- Learn the design guidelines for architecting applications and systems relating to NFRs
- Abstract different methodologies to analyze and gather NFRs
About the Author
Sameer Paradkar is an enterprise architect with 15+ years of solid experience in the ICT industry which spans across consulting, systems integration, and product development. He is an Open Group TOGAF, Oracle Master Java EA, TMForum NGOSS, IBM SOA Solutions, IBM Cloud Solutions, IBM MobileFirst, ITIL Foundation V3 and COBIT 5 certified enterprise architect. He serves as an advisory architect on enterprise architecture programs and continues to work as a subject matter expert. He has worked on multiple architecture transformations and modernization engagements in the USA, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East Regions that presented a phased roadmap to the transformation that maximized the business value while minimizing risks and costs.
Sameer is part of IT Strategy and Transformation Practice in AtoS. Prior to AtoS, he has worked in organizations such as EY - IT Advisory, IBM GBS, Wipro Consulting Services, TechMahindra, and Infosys Technologies and specializes in IT strategies and enterprise transformation engagements.
Table of Contents
- Understanding NFRs
- Taxonomy & Framework for NFRs
- Methodology Eliciting - Non Functional Requirements
- Solutions Addressing NFRs
- Architectural Patterns and its Impact on NFRs
- Sizing, Measurement & Monitoring
- Understanding Pivotal NFRs & Closing Thoughts
Preview Mastering Non-Functional Requirements Pdf
Download Mastering Non-Functional Requirements 1st Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Extending Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations Cookbook
Arduino Project Handbook: 25 Practical Projects to Get You Started