About the e-Book
Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery 6th Edition pdf
Acclaimed for its unsurpassed readability and manageable scope, Ashcraft’s Pediatric Surgery presents authoritative, practical guidance on treating the entire range of general surgical and urological problems in infants, children, and adolescents. State-of-the-art, expert coverage equips you to implement all the latest approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Make the most effective use of today’s best open and minimally invasive techniques, including single-site umbilical laparoscopic surgery, with guidance from internationally recognized experts in the field.
- Focus on evidence-based treatments and outcomes to apply today’s best practices.
- Stay current with timely topics thanks to brand-new chapters on Choledochal Cyst and Gallbladder Disease, Tissue Engineering, and Ethics in Pediatric Surgery, plus comprehensive updates throughout.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of minimally invasive procedures for recto urethral fistula, biliary atresia, laparoscopic splenectomy, uterine horn, and more.
- Grasp the visual nuances of surgery from over 1,000 images depicting today’s best surgical practices.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online at Expert Consult
Your purchase entitles you to access the web site until the next edition is published, or until the current edition is no longer offered for sale by Elsevier, whichever occurs first. Elsevier reserves the right to offer a suitable replacement product (such as a downloadable or CD-ROM-based electronic version) should access to the web site be discontinued.
Preview Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery Pdf
Download Ashcraft's Pediatric Surgery 6th Edition Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pediatric Emergency Medicine Secrets
Advanced Italian Step-by-Step