Watch on-demand, live or download great TV series and box sets from the BBC.
BBC iPlayer belongs to the category of Entertainment Apps for Android and it has been developed by Media Applications Technologies for the BBC. Download the latest version (126.96.36.199995) of the APK mod here in APKem.com which was released on 2022-09-03.
BBC iPlayer (Dumb Enemy/One Hit) has been voted 126.1k times with an average score of 4.2 since 2022-09-05. It's Free and the file size is 17.8 MB. The last version of its download is optimized for the version 19 (Android 4.4+).
BBC iPlayer brings you the latest and greatest TV series and box sets from the BBC. Watch live, on-demand or download to take away with you - all in one app!
Enjoy watching live TV in the palm of your hand, from live news coverage, music and big sport events to great comedies, gripping documentaries and nail-biting dramas. Looking for a little entertainment for the children? Create an account for a more child-friendly experience and your little ones can watch all of their favourite shows from CBBC and CBeebies!
- Discover the latest TV series and popular Box Sets: from The Young Offenders and The Rap Game UK, to I May Destroy You and Once Upon a Time in Iraq – we've got a wide selection of categories and channels to watch.
- Download shows to your device: save all your favourite programmes on your mobile or tablet device so you can watch them offline and at a time that’s convenient for you.
- Pause and restart live TV: just missed the start of a TV episode? Now you can pause and rewind live channels part way through so that you don’t miss a thing!
- Build a playlist of your favourite programmes: can’t watch a programme right now? Just tap the ‘+Add’ button to build your own programme playlist.
- Enjoy the benefits of signing in: start watching on one device and resume watching on another plus receive recommendations of shows we think you might enjoy.
- Stream programmes to your TV using Google Chromecast: please note this requires a supported device and compatible supported device connected to your TV.
To view some live programmes you will need the BBC Media Player app. You’ll need to install this separately from the Google Play Store. To make installation of the BBC Media Player as easy as possible, BBC iPlayer will prompt you to install it if it is required when you first play a live programme.
The app was developed by Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation). Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235