2.0.3 VersionMore Versions
Use phone's camera to recognize and translate any photo into any language
Camera Translator - Translat belongs to the category of Tools Apps for Android and it has been developed by EVOLLY.APP. Download the latest version (2.0.3) of the APK mod here in APKem.com which was released on 2023-09-22.
Camera Translator - Translat (Premium Unlocked) has been voted 46k times with an average score of 3.4 since 2022-10-19. It's Free and the file size is 59 MB. The last version of its download is optimized for the version 21 (Android 5.0+).
- Camera Translator uses the most advanced OCR technology to recognize and translate any object in any language.
- Camera Translator automatically detects 150+ languages in the image, you don't have to specify input language when taking translation.
- Camera Translator displays the translated text right on the original one. It's very easy to understand the meaning of the text on the image.
- Select "object mode" to detect objects & translate them to other languages:
Take a photo or choose from your gallery. The app will recognize the objects and translate them into any language.
- Select "translate mode" to translate text on the image to any language:
Take a photo of any object with text on it or select a photo from your gallery. The app will scan the text and translate it into any language.
- Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu