3.0.3 VersionMore Versions
Fast, easy-to-use and full-featured file manager app with cloud integration.
File Manager belongs to the category of Productivity Apps for Android and it has been developed by File Manager Plus. Download the latest version (3.0.3) of the APK mod here in APKem.com which was released on 2022-08-12.
File Manager (Unlimited Money) has been voted 25.4k times with an average score of 4.6 since 2021-06-24. It's Free and the file size is 7.3 MB. The last version of its download is optimized for the version 21 (Android 5.0+).
File Manager + is easy and powerful file explorer for Android devices. It’s free, fast and full-featured. Because of its simple UI, it’s extremely easy to use. With File Manager +, you can easily manage your files and folders on your device, NAS(Network-attached storage), and cloud storages. What’s more, you can find how many files & apps you have on your device at a glance immediately after opening File manager +.
It supports every file management actions (open, search, navigate directory, copy and paste, cut, delete, rename, compress, decompress, transfer, download, bookmark, and organize). File Manager Plus supports media files and major file formats including apk.
Major locations and functions of File Manager Plus are as following:
• Main Storage / SD card / USB OTG : You can manage all files and folders on both your internal storage and external storage.
• Downloads / Images / Audio / Videos / Documents / New files : Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
• Apps : You can see and manage all applications installed on your local device.
• Cloud / Remote : You can access your cloud storage and also remote/shared storage like NAS and FTP server. (Cloud storage: Google Drive™, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, and Yandex)
• Access from PC : You can access your android device storage from PC to manage files on your local android device using FTP(File Transfer Protocol).
• Storage analysis : You can analyze local storages to clean up useless files. You can find out which files take up the most space.
• Internal image viewer / Internal music player/ Internal text editor : You can choose to use built-in utilities for faster and better performance.