5.6.2 VersionMore Versions
Getcontact is the best "spam blocking" and "caller ID" application.
Getcontact is a great "Spam Blocking" and "Caller Identification" app for you. Getcontact filters disturbing calls and allows only the people you prefer to communicate with you.
- You can identify the calls you receive from numbers that are not exist in your Contacts
- Getcontact alerts instantly if you get an unwanted call. So that you get real-time protection from robocalls, telemarketers and scam calls.
- CALL BLOCKING
Get Protected from unwanted calls.
Blocking unwanted calls and reporting these calls, you can help to protect millions of people using other Getcontact applications. Getcontact gets its power from its users. You can be protected automatically by activating "Spam Protection" from unwanted calls.
- CALLER IDENTIFICATION
You can automatically identify the identity of the person who called you, even if they are not registered in your contacts.
Things you should know:
• Getcontact application needs internet connection.
• You need to verify your membership with a phone number that you own.
Follow Us On
* Facebook: https://facebook.com/getcontactapp
* Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/getcontact
* Feedback: [email protected]
* Help: https://getcontact.faq.desk360.com/
* To take advantage of all the premium features of Getcontact you must purchase a paid subscription.
* We are offering 30 days free trial period and in-app purchases for Getcontact. Premium version provides unlimited access to all features. The cost will be charged to your Google Play account and it will vary by country. You will be able to see the fee amount before completing the purchase. Subscriptions with in-app purchases will be renewed weekly, monthly or anually, according to the renewal scheme of the selected payment plan. To terminate automatic subscription renewal, you must deselect the automatic subscription renewal option at most 24 hours before your subscription expires. You can cancel your automatic subscription renewal at any time from your Google Play account settings.