Knots 3D (PAID/Patched)
7.8.4 VersionMore Versions
Learn to tie more than 160 knots in 3D!
Knots 3D belongs to the category of Books & Reference Apps for Android and it has been developed by Nynix LLC. Download the latest version (7.8.4) of the APK mod here in APKem.com which was released on 2023-03-30.
Knots 3D (PAID/Patched) has been voted 17.9k times with an average score of 4.7 since 2022-10-19. It's Free and the file size is 146.3 MB. The last version of its download is optimized for the version 21 (Android 5.0+).
Used by arborists, fishermen, firefighters, climbers, military and boy and girl scouts the world over, Knots 3D will quickly teach you how to tie even the most difficult knot!
• Google Play Editors' Choice designation
• Winner of Google Play Best of 2017, Hidden Gem category.
• Included in Scouting Magazine's "Best Scouting Apps of 2016"
With more than 160 knots, Knots 3D will be your go-to reference! Grab some rope and have fun!
NO INTERNET OR OTHER PERMISSIONS REQUIRED! Completely self contained.
Product Features and Functions:
• 164 unique knots with new ones added frequently.
• Browse by category or search by name, common synonym or ABOK #.
• Landscape and portrait modes and full screen (zoom in to see greater detail).
• Watch knots tie themselves and pause or adjust the speed of the animation at any time .
• Rotate knots in 360 degree, 3D views to study them from any angle.
• Interact with the knot on screen by "scrubbing" your finger over the knot to advance or rewind the animation.
• Dark mode / Light Mode
• No advertisements. No in-app purchases. No subscriptions. Ever!
7 Day Refund Policy
Try Knots 3D risk free for a week. If you would like to request a refund, send the order number found in the receipt Google emails you at the time of purchase to our support email address.
English, Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish and Turkish!
The entire list of knots can be found here: