13.1 VersionMore Versions
This version of Package disabler will work on all Android without rooting.
Package Disabler Pro (Owner belongs to the category of Business Apps for Android and it has been developed by policedeveloper. Download the latest version (13.1) of the APK mod here in APKem.com which was released on 2023-09-22.
Package Disabler Pro (Owner (Full Paid, Patched) has been voted 774 times with an average score of 1.0 since 2022-10-03. It's Free and the file size is 7.1 MB. The last version of its download is optimized for the version 21 (Android 5.0+).
** No Rooting required **
** You will have to remove all google accounts temporarily to activate this app then you can add back your accounts**
** You will need to connect your device to PC once and run a command as listed below**
** Uninstall within few hours to get automatic refund, if you are not happy with the app**
HOW to activate this APP
1) Remove all accounts from your device. Android settings->Accounts
2) Go to android settings on your device and enable "USB Debugging"
3) Connect your device to the PC with USB cable and open CMD prompt and run this command
adb shell dpm set-device-owner com.pdp.deviceowner/.receivers.AdminReceiver
NOTE: If you need detail instructions please check https://www.packagedisabler.com/owner-app.html
Package Disabler lets you disable any unwanted packages that come pre-installed/ installed with your phone. Simply one click on the package that you want to disable, will disable the package. Disabled application / package will not be uninstalled or updated using google play or any other means. So this app can be used for blocking apps (e.g. Parental Controls) or business use cases, you could even disable google play store etc… without rooting the phone. This app also provides password / uninstall protection to avoid misuse.
Package Disabler provides an export/ import functionality to backup all disabled packages on your external storage which you can restore at any time.
Using the exported package list you can swiftly get rid of all bloatware after installing a new ROM or Factory reset. When wiping your phone's data, you can export your package list to import it on your new ROM.
Full version features
* Disabling and enabling any packages or apps unlimited
* One click bloatware removal
* Export your disabled list to the external storage to import them later
* Batch operation to enable all disabled packages
* Filter to show all disabled packages
* Uninstall / password protection
* Filter to show all installed apps
* Filter to show all system packages
* Quickly find apps using the search functionality
* If you have issues uninstalling apps, try Settings –> Security –> Device administrators, uncheck "package disabler admin".
-- This application requires Device Administrator permission [android.permission.BIND_DEVICE_ADMIN]